Bess Marvin (Cousin)
Ed Rawley (Uncle)
Bet Rawley (Aunt)
The Hardy Boys
Lindsey Newman (Games #2-3)
Maureen Nelson (Games #4-8)
Jena Crane (Game #9)
Patty Pomplun (Games #10-19)
Chiara Motley (Games #20-25)
Sofia Rybin (Game #30)
Georgia "George" Fayne is one of Nancy's best friends who regularly helps out in her cases. She is also available to talk to in 18 games. She is Bess Marvin's cousin, and they are often on the phone together.
George is a big tomboy. She is very athletic and good with technology, but could care less about clothes and boys. Her smarts and logical thinking has helped Nancy on many of her cases.
George and Bess play "Go Fish" while it rains outside. They are later visited by The Hardy Boys.
George is at Bess's house and is helping with her new Caller ID. She remembers The Hardy Boys' number after Bess forgets it.
George is being driven crazy by Bess, who is worrying about getting a phone call from a cute guy she met. George helps Nancy by researching stenography.
George is being driven crazy again by Bess, this time because she is cooking (mostly burning) food after seeing a cooking show hosted by a cute guy. She is friends with Katie Firestone and worries about her well-being after Nancy informs her that Katie's boat was ransacked.
George and her cousin Bess were supposed to go on a vacation with Nancy to Shadow Ranch, a place in Arizona that their Uncle Ed and Aunt Bet owned. Unfortunately, their plane got delayed to Omaha because of technical problems, then their next plane had to stop in St. Louis because of bad weather. When they finally make it to the ranch, Nancy has already solved the case without them. But she couldn't have done it without George's help with a book about nineteenth century clothing, a book George only bought because she was extremely bored.
George and Bess are at a sailing camp that doesn't allow cell phones. George remarks that Bess's plan to get the snobby Maxwell twins, who are attending the same camp, disqualified for being too tan won't convince the camp director.
George is reluctantly helping Bess paint her room and gets annoyed when Bess accidentally dribbles "adobe beige" paint in her hair.
George doesn't go to New Orleans with Bess and Nancy because she has a soccer tournament she doesn't want to miss.
George is with Bess at the Dunhill's birthday pool party in River Heights. She is thrilled when a cute guy with amazing abs talks to her twice.
George and Bess appear in the opening cut scene when George gives Nancy a device for detecting bombs.
George is with Bess in Wisconsin at their aunt's cabin.
George is spelunking with Bess and Ned at the Carlsbad Caverns.Technology of Tomorrow Today expo. Nancy is also in Japan for a vacation offered by P.G. Krolmeister, whom she assisted in Trail of the Twister. George and Bess meet Yumi Shimizu, the local Bento booth owner and become good friends. They have a lot of fun together and send Nancy many purikura phone pictures of each other. Togo, while her daughter watches over Nancy's house. At the end of the game, George creates a jammer to help Nancy halt Brenda Carlton's broadcast.
Bess mentions George has a new job, but doesn't mention what kind of job it is.
It's mentioned that George has an internship at Technology of Tomorrow Today. Bess mentions she asked George to grow a beard, but -for some reason- George got angry at Bess for asking.
When Ned asks why he has to break into Nancy's house, she mentions Bess and George are out of town. Her Cathedral computer profile mentions that she does innovative work with the Jovic Center for Advanced Mechanical Studies.
The Shattered Medallion EditBess successfully enters George and Nancy in George's favorite show, Pacific Run. Early on, George is on a rickety rope bridge when it collapses, causing her to bump her head and break her leg. For the remainder of the game she is stuck in the medical tent. Unable to do much else, George does research on the show and its contestants for Nancy and puts her discoveries on her tablet.
The show's producer, Sonny Joon, wants George to take a look at designs for a machine he wants built while she's recovering. George and Nancy surmise that Sonny wanted her on the show because of her technological knowledge. George comments that the machine looks like some kind of map. At the end of the game, she calls Nancy with information she had figured out that helps Nancy and Sonny activate an ancient star map.
- Lani Minella (1998)
- Lindsey Newman (1999-2000)
- Maureen Nelson (2001-2003)
- Jena Cane (2003)
- Patty Pomplun (2004-2008)
- Chiara Motley (2009-2011)
- Sofia Rybin (2014-present)
- Secrets Can Kill
- Stay Tuned for Danger
- Message in a Haunted Mansion
- Treasure in the Royal Tower
- The Final Scene
- Secret of the Scarlet Hand
- Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
- The Haunted Carousel
- Danger on Deception Island
- The Secret of Shadow Ranch
- The Secret of the Old Clock
- Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
- Danger by Design
- The Haunting of Castle Malloy
- Shadow at the Water's Edge
- Treasure in the Royal Tower (beginning only)
- Ransom of the Seven Ships
- Warnings at Waverly Academy (Picture)
- Shadow at the Water's Edge (Picture)
- Alibi in Ashes
- The Shattered Medallion
Message in a Haunted Mansion Edit
- "Bess, is that all you can think about?"
Treasure in the Royal Tower Edit
- "Well you can't exactly tiptoe through the tulips when they're buried under six feet of snow."
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Edit
- "Well, Nancy, you're sounding very curatorial."
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Edit
- "You are so full of it. She got Caller ID, Nancy."
- "Scaredy-cat, huh? You're gonna pay for that remark, dear cousin."
The Haunted Carousel Edit
- "Listen to yourself, you're probably making Nancy feel horrible. Maybe I should answer the phone from now on." (Bess: "You wouldn't dare")
- "We're talking major crush."
Danger on Deception Island Edit
- "Nancy could find a secret passage in a blueberry muffin."
- "Oh no! She wrecked her roux!"
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Edit
- "Nobody tells you a thing around here."
- "You know darn well what she's gonna do. She's gonna go back out to the ghost town -- by herself -- immediately, if not sooner."
Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon Edit
- The conversation about crushing on Joe Hardy:
- BM: I knew it. You're just as big a sucker for those boyish good looks as I am.
- ND: You're not going to say anything to him, are you?
- BM: Me? My lips are sealed.
- GF: The way they were when I told you that I liked that boy who works at the snack shop?
- BM: That was different.
- GF: How was it different?
- BM: I... was younger then and had less self-control.
- GF: It was last week, Bess.
- BM: Right.
- GF: Don't worry, Nance. If she starts to say anything to Joe, I'll just stomp on her foot.
- BM: Ow! Hey, what'd you do that for?
- GF: Just practicing.
Danger by Design Edit
- "Your subconscious strikes again."
- "He'd better be careful. Or her crush could turn into something a little less harmless."
Ransom of the Seven Ships Edit
- "Bess has been kidnapped!"